14 Questions To Ask Before Shipping Your Perishables
Shipping your perishables can be troublesome but with Amerijet it has never been easier. Here are some questions you should ask before you get started.Date:
At Amerijet, we know that shipping perishables can be troublesome. With more than 40 years of shipping experience, our goal is to ease your troubles and to make shipping your perishables as easy and efficient as possible. So if you’re shipping perishables you need to make sure that your shipping company can handle all of your needs. Ask yourself the following questions before shipping your perishables:
- Will my perishable goods be provided cold chain management?
- Can my cargo be refrigerated, chilled or frozen at all times at the temperature I require?
- Does my shipping company have pre-coolers, coolers and freezers for freight storage at all major transit points?
- Will my cargo be given high priority and special handling?
- Does my shipping company meet all perishable shipping cargo regulations?
- Does my shipping company offer several shipping methods so I may choose the best one for my needs?
- Will my perishable goods be secure?
- Does my shipping company offer online booking?
- Will I be able to track my package?
- Does my shipping company offer a standardized reliable process?
- Will my shipping company offer project consulting?
- Is my shipping company part of the Global Partner Network?
- Does my shipping company offer friendly customer service to help meet my needs?
- Does my shipping company have decades of experience handling perishable shipping?
If you’re shipping with Amerijet the answer to all of these questions is a resounding yes! With our perishable shipping experience, we aim to offer you everything you may need when you’re shipping your perishables.
Our 360,000 square-foot import and export facility in Miami includes dedicated dock doors for dry and temperature controlled freight, including a custom built 40,000 square-foot perishable handling center that provides refrigerated, frozen and chilled storage. These facilities allow us to maintain the cold chain integrity of your perishable shipments during the transportation process and every step of the way.
With our sophisticated temperature controlled equipment, facilities and special handling procedures we have proven to our dedicated customers that we deliver the highest quality product. When shipping your perishables, always remember: keep it cool. To learn more about Amerijet’s Temperature Sensitive Shipments, visit our perishables page.