Amerijet Launches New Website Designed for Direct Shippers and Forwarders
Amerijet Launches New Website Designed for Direct Shippers and ForwardersDate:
January 2018 marks a brand-new year and this month Amerijet International, Inc. launched a brand-new website. The website features complete reference resources for direct shippers and freight forwarders seeking to ship to or from the Caribbean, Mexico, Central and South America, or worldwide. Visitors will learn all about shipping with all-cargo air carrier Amerijet and can manage all their freight directly online at the new MyCargo portal.
“We have responded to customer feedback with a new Amerijet website that is loaded with functionality and is very easy to use,” said Christine Richard, Director of Marketing at Amerijet International. “ The new website and customer business portal which allows for EDI data transfers, allotment bookings, quoting and electronic access to shipping documents, account statements and freight tracking providing complete transparency. .”, “The business portal was designed with an uncomplicated book, ship and track module which makes the site easy for customers to do business with Amerijet. ” Richard said. The website features a mobile-friendly, responsive design allowing smartphone and tablet users, not just PC users, to have an optimum experience. “The clean, simple interface has user-friendly icons and navigation so website visitors will find what they need quickly and won’t lose their place”
Amerijet website: responsive, functional design
Here are just a few of the things shippers can do at the new Amerijet website:
- Sign up for your personalized MyCargo Account.
- Receive a quick shipping quote with the quote tool, available at the Home page and separate Quote page
- Plan your shipments with the route planning tool complete with flight schedules at the Home page
- Find detailed how-to’s on shipping by type of cargo at the Shipping Solution pages
- Track shipments for up to 5 airway bills (AWB) at once, and other transportation modes at the Tracking page
- Calculate total volume weight of each shipment with the air/truck dimensional weight calculator, available in the Tools and Learn sections Learn pages
Amerijet international freight services include air, ocean and ground service. The airline serves the Caribbean, Mexico, Central and South America with its own scheduled all-cargo freighter service, in addition to more than 600 destinations worldwide via its airline partners. Ground service includes the U.S., Mexico and Canada. For more information, visit https://www.amerijet.com