Shipping to South America - FAQ
Are you interested in learning more about shipping to South America? Amerijet has 30 years of experience in the international freight shipping industry, and we’re happy to answer all of your questions.
1. Does Amerijet ship to South America? Yes. Amerijet provides regular service to South America. We maintain facilities in Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Guyana, Peru, and Venezuela. Contact Amerijet to to find out when we’ll be servicing your destination.
2. What documentation is required for shipping to South America? This depends on the type of goods you’re shipping and the destination you’re sending them to. Also, if any single commodity you’re shipping is worth over $2500, a Shipper’s Export Declaration needs to be completed.
3. What items can be shipped? Amerijet can ship almost any goods to South America. We handle everything from bulk shipments of dry goods to hazardous materials.
4. How much does it cost to ship to South America? Your shipping rate depends on the specs of your shipment (size, weight, type of goods, etc.) and the mode of transportation you choose (air or ocean).
5. Can I track my shipment online? Yes. All shipments can be tracked online in real-time on the Amerijet website.
6. Does my shipment have to clear customs? Yes. When your order arrives in South America, it must clear customs. Amerijet streamlines the process by working with trusted customs brokers.
If you’d like more information on shipping to South America, contact Amerijet today!