Shipping to Santo Domingo - FAQ
If you’re thinking of shipping to Santo Domingo, you might have a few questions about the process. Since 1979, Amerijet has been shipping to a wide range of international destinations, including Santo Domingo.
1. Does Amerijet ship to Santo Domingo? Yes. Amerijet provides airfreight services to Santo Domingo, Santiago and Puerto Plata in the Dominican Republic. Through it’s sister company I.T.N. Consolidators, Amerijet also offers scheduled ocean sailings to Santo Domingo.
2. What documentation is required for shipping to Santo Domingo? This depends on the type of goods being shipped. However, your shipments need to be accompanied by waybill and the CARICOM commercial invoice. Also, if any single item you’re shipping is valued at $2500 or more, a Shipper’s Export Declaration must be completed.
3. What items can be shipped? Amerijet ships a wide range of items to Santo Domingo. From live animals to hazardous materials, if it can be shipped, we can do it.
4. How much does it cost to ship to Santo Domingo? The rates are determined by the size and weight of your shipment, as well as the service you choose.
5. Can I track my shipment online? Yes. All shipments can be tracked online in real-time, any time day or night.
6. Does my shipment have to clear customs? Yes. When your shipment arrives in Santo Domingo, it must clear customs. Amerijet has relationships with trusted customs brokers at all international destinations we serve.
If you’d like more information on shipping to Santo Domingo, contact an Amerijet representative today!